This blog was organized by friends and family of Jean Brown so that those who would like to participate in a dinner chain may do so. The plan is to have dinner delivered (beginning on September 27) by 6:00 pm to 29 East Neck Road. Per Jean's request, and with much gratitude to the Iron Chefs, we can discontinue the meals at the end of March.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Hooray for Janet
Ok girlfriends.... Janet was the first to work through the technology and is on the calendar! Rumor has it she might be the best chef, too! Anyway, just wanted to give the chefs a gentle reminder to stick with it and choose a date. If you want to be on the dinner chain and your name is not on the Iron Chef list to the left, let me know and I'll add you (which will also give you calendar access). Instructions are below for your reference. Blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am struggling with this calendar - sorry! Please add me! If no on has chosen it, I thought I would take the next available which I think is Sept. 29. Thanks so much! Jean Hegler
I think the step that is missing in the instructions is that you have to open a google account in order to add to the calendar. Jean Hegler--I added your name to Sept. 29. Eileen B--this is a great way to handle the dinners, thanks for setting it up!
Post a Comment