Saturday, September 18, 2010

Calendar help...

Barb (sister) and Janet - since, you've both tackled the calendar... if you have any troubleshooting tips or better instructins that we can share with the other chefs, please post them here.  Some are having trouble. My original steps are listed below in the How to Sign Up post, but I must be missing a step because some are having trouble.  For anyone completely frustrated, just tell us what date you want (post a comment), and we'll put it in the calendar for you - thanks everyone

2 comments:

Babs said...

I'm thinking the answer is having a Google account. I also believe you can use any email address but need to set up a password.

Hypothesis testing begins tomorrow....Keep you posted!!

Barb (Jeanie's sister)

Eileen Buser said...

Jean H - what's your email address. I need to grant the chefs calendar access, which is why you had trouble. All those on the iron chef list below have calendar access for future selections. Anyone using the calendar will be asked to create a google account (free) with a user name and password. Thanks all -