This blog was organized by friends and family of Jean Brown so that those who would like to participate in a dinner chain may do so. The plan is to have dinner delivered (beginning on September 27) by 6:00 pm to 29 East Neck Road. Per Jean's request, and with much gratitude to the Iron Chefs, we can discontinue the meals at the end of March.
Once again, the iron chefs were quick to respond and we've filled February and are into March. Your kindness and generosity are amazing, and on behalf of Jeanie, thank you.
'
1 comment:
Jean
said...
Once again < I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the dinners, prayers and continued support. I am finished with chemotherapy. I will continue on the AVASTIN for 9 months. I am hoping to regain my strength ---slowly but surely--- so No More Dinner sign up!! You have all been so kind and generous and the food was very helpful to me. More than you can imagine because it not only saved me from having to prepare and cook, but from having to shop!! A BIG THANK YOU TO EILEEN FOR SETTING THIS DINNER CHAIN UP !!! XOXOXO JEAN
1 comment:
Once again < I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the dinners, prayers and continued support. I am finished with chemotherapy. I will continue on the AVASTIN for 9 months. I am hoping to regain my strength ---slowly but surely--- so No More Dinner sign up!! You have all been so kind and generous and the food was very helpful to me. More than you can imagine because it not only saved me from having to prepare and cook, but from having to shop!! A BIG THANK YOU TO EILEEN FOR SETTING THIS DINNER CHAIN UP !!! XOXOXO JEAN
Post a Comment